Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Story Begins.

Well, actually the story began much before this but for the purpose of getting started we are going to start here. I am just starting this blog to document my journey as a surrogate. This is my second surrogacy and so I am very confident that it will be a wonderful story.

I invite you to join me on this journey. I believe that surrogacy is beautiful and I hope that through my journey I will meet others who feel the same. Maybe I will even offer something helpful for someone with questions.

Today we are waiting ... wondering, hoping and waiting ... When is the earliest that a pregnancy would be detected? Seven to fourteen days after ovulation. Today is day ONE!

So please send positive thoughts, cross your fingers, say a prayer, do a dance, whatever you think may help ... and we will be waiting!

Peace, love and kindness,

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I have not gotten to talk to you in a long time. Sounds like you have a lot going on. I look forward to reading and being a part of this journey with you. Hope all is well. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to answer any questions! I just ask that you please be kind! Thanks and have a most magical day!