Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Friend Of A Friend ... The Very Beginning!

Today is day 2 of waiting ... so while we wait maybe I can tell you a little more of the details leading up to here. It really is kind of a crazy story ...

I met a lady through a kids group that I participate in. She teaches sign language, which is why I contacted her. We exchanged many emails over quite a period of time, getting to know each other, chatting about our children,developing a friendship. Then we decided to meet and let our children play. During which time we talked more, learning about each other.

"Did I tell you that I was a surrogate for me best friend?" I am sure that is not what was said, but some how the topic came up. Something that I am very happy to talk about it ... it was indeed one of the very most wonderful experiences in my life. Then one thing led to another and soon we were talking about her friend who has been longing for a child for so long and after many years of failed fertility treatments really should explore the possibilities of surrogacy.

So as I offer to talk about my experience and offer some thoughts the idea of being a surrogate again dances in my head. It seems almost too perfect ... I really want to do this, I think! So Melissa and I start chatting ... thank you Facebook for providing an easy forum to get to know people a little! I find that we are very different in many ways but for whatever reasons (I wish I could be more specific here but the words escape me at this time) it feels really right ... I am excited about the possibilities, I do indeed want to do this. My excitement starts to build!

So, YES my Intending Mom is a friend of a friend, that YES I met on the internet ... CRAZY, maybe but it is how this story began!

Peace, love and kindness,

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading from the very beginning. Hope you have a great day. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to ready about your journey. Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to answer any questions! I just ask that you please be kind! Thanks and have a most magical day!