Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 3! Only Day 3!

Day 3 ... really? ONLY day 3? Can time drag any slower?

Apparently I am not a very patient person. I always thought I was but I seem to be counting every second, analyzing every feeling, and still the time is dragging. I can only imagine how Melissa and Anthony are feeling.

I seem to be very aware of every little moment, every little twitch of my body ... my thoughts are positive, I am so sure that all is good! But what if I am wrong? Well, for now we will think only positive thoughts! Thanks for joining me in my waiting and sending any positive thoughts you have!

Peace, love and kindness,

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get good news soon. I know everyone must be so excited. Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and will try to answer any questions! I just ask that you please be kind! Thanks and have a most magical day!